Call to schedule your ADA CASp inspection today
CASp Inspections & Reports
- Standard ADA CASp inspection surveys
- Inspection survey prepared according to "CRASCA" (Construction related accessibility standards Compliance Act
- "120 Day Grace" Period CASp inspection survey
CASp Inspection Summary Guidelines
Certified Ada Consultants, inc. Ada Casp Inspections
Certified ADA Consultants, Inc. representatives are experts in accessibility. Our goal is to provide you, our clients, with available protection through compliance. We encourage you to take a proactive approach toward providing an accessible business or property. Let us help you to create a doable Schedule of Completion plan which will greatly reduce your exposure to ADA lawsuits.
"Our goal is to help you reduce liability exposure and increase access for all"
CASp Compliance Process
- Contact Certified ADA Consultants, Inc. to obtain a no-obligation ADA CASp Contract Proposal
- Upon client approval an on site ADA CASp inspection will be scheduled
- ADA CASp inspection report and supporting documents to be emailed.
CASp Inspection Survey Process
Why Hire A CASp?
- CASp stands for Certified Access Specialist Program
- A balanced piece of legislation that promotes accessibility while reducing unwarranted litigation.
- CASp provides important protection to help prevent being served with a lawsuit
Why is it beneficial to hire a CASp?
Protect your Business and Promote ADA Accessibility!
Services For ADA Compliance
ADA solutions for:
- Pre-construction ADA CASp inspection surveys
- Professional Office Buildings
- Commercial Warehouse
- Hotels / Motels
- Retail Strip Centers
- Pre-purchase/pre-lease ADA CASp inspection surveys
- Pre-construction Site Plan Reviews
- Future renovation and remodel projects
- New Construction
- Mid-construction on site Consultations
- Framing Check
- Concrete forms
- Asphalt work
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Post-construction ADA CASp inspection surveys
- Verify compliance with ADA Accessibility Standards